- City Autobahn
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro Price and Specifications Leak Ahead of Launch October 18, 2021Redmi Note 11 and Redmi Note 11 Pro may be in the offing. Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing teased that the series will launch soon. The Redmi Note 11 Pro is tipped to feature a 108-megapixel main camera and the Redmi Note 11 may feature a 50-megapixel main camera.
- Vivo Y33s Price in India Increased by Rs. 1,000: Here’s How Much It Costs Now October 18, 2021Vivo Y33s, which was launched in India in August this year received a price hike in the country. The price of the Vivo Y-series smartphone has been increased by Rs. 1,000. Vivo Y33s is available in two colours and a single storage configuration.
- Axie Infinity Update Caps SLP Token Earning for Low-Level Players October 18, 2021While some players welcome the new update in view of eliminating bots from the game and encouraging competition, others argue that it marginalises lower-ranked players.
- 4-Year-Old Brazilian Baby Nets Over 6,500 Percent Profit on Bitcoin October 18, 2021In two years, Bitcoin has witnessed a massive growth in terms of its exchange values. The Brazilian baby was gifted a Bitcoin which was then priced at $915, and today it's worth more than $60,000.
- Vivo Y3s (2021) With 5,000mAh Battery, Reverse Charging Support Launched in India: Price, Specifications October 18, 2021Vivo Y3s has launched in the Indian market priced at Rs. 9,490. It comes with the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery. It is up for grabs online and offline as well. The company also launched the Vivo S10e in China.
- Canon Sued for $5 Million for Disabling Scanner, Fax When Printers Run Out of Ink October 18, 2021Canon USA has found itself at the centre of a legal tussle following a decision it had taken regarding its printers' functioning. A customer from New York has filed a class-action lawsuit against the company on the basis that some of Canon's printers don't carry out several functions unless they have adequate ink in the […]
- Redmi Smart TV X (2022) Confirmed to Feature 120Hz Display Ahead of October 20 Launch October 18, 2021Redmi Smart TV X (2022) is gearing up for a launch this week. Ahead of the official unveiling, Redmi has teased images and videos of Redmi Smart TV X (2022) revealing few key specifications of the device.
- Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ May Come With More Rounded Edges Over Galaxy S21 Lineup, Ultra-Thin Bezels October 18, 2021Samsung Galaxy S22 series appear to feature ultra-thin bezels and more rounded edges than the Galaxy S21 models, a tipster has suggested through images allegedly showing tempered glass protectors of the next-generation Samsung flagships. The new phones are rumoured to launch in February this year.
- Oppo K9 Pro New Neon Silver Colour Option Launch Teased for October 20 October 18, 2021Oppo K9 Pro will come in a new Neon Silver colour option. The phone was launched in September in Obsidian Black and Glacier Blue colour options. The new Neon Silver colour comes in an Alloy texture with a glossy camera module.
- Bitcoin Is 'Better Gold Than Gold,' Dogecoin Is 'Fun': Mark Cuban October 18, 2021Cuban called Bitcoin "better gold than gold" because of its algorithmic scarcity. There is only a limited amount of this coin available, which has often been helped the market cap of the coin to reach new heights.