If you’re like most people, the thought of car maintenance in an age of computer diagnosis and engine components, can be a bit daunting. But there are basic things to which you should attend to before the summer driving season. HERE ARE A FEW BASIC CHECKS TO HELP YOUR CAR LOOK BETTER, RUN SMOOTHER AND… [Read More]
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review November 25, 2020Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G is a premium smartphone in the Mi series and is priced at Rs. 39,999. It sports a 144Hz refresh rate display and gets a 108-megapixel primary camera.
- iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Demand Surpasses Expectations; New iPad Air Also Grabs Attention: Kuo November 25, 2020Demand for the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max has surpassed prior expectations, while the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 mini demand is not as high as expected, according to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. He also reportedly stated that the initial demand for the new iPad Air was better than anticipated.
- Sweden Joins India’s Venus Mission With Instrument to Explore Planet November 25, 2020Sweden is collaborating with India for the Venus orbiter mission “Shukrayaan”. Ambassador of Sweden to India, Klas Molin, said Swedish Institute of Space Physics’ (IRF) satellite instrument Venusian Neutrals Analyzer (VNA) will study how the charged particles from the Sun interact with the atmosphere.
- Huawei Unveils EMUI 11 Roadmap Rollout for P40 Range, Mate 30 Series, And More Phones November 25, 2020Huawei has confirmed the open market rollout for EMUI 11 in the above mentioned regions. The company notes that this does not include carrier-locked models. The Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei P40 Pro+, Huawei Mate 30 Pro, Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G will receive the EMUI 11 update starting December this year, in regions […]
- Redmi Smartwatch With Square Dial Launching on Thursday, Could Be Rebranded Mi Watch Lite November 25, 2020Redmi smartwatch will be launched tomorrow, November 26, in China as shared by Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing. It is expected to be a rebranded Mi Watch Lite which is said to be a toned-down variant of the Mi Watch.
- Britain Telecom Firms Could Face Heavy Fines if They Use Suppliers Deemed High-Risk Like Huawei November 25, 2020Telecom companies based in Britain can face heavy fines if they use Huawei or other suppliers deemed as ‘high risk’ in the proposed Telecommunications (Security) Bill.
- NSE Warned Future Retail of Action Over Disclosures on Amazon Dispute, Emails Reveal November 25, 2020National Stock Exchange (NSE) had warned Future Retail of regulatory action for not making timely market disclosures about efforts by Amazon to block its deal with Reliance.
- Redesigned MacBook Models With Apple Silicon to Debut in Second Half of 2021: Ming-Chi Kuo November 25, 2020Apple is set to launch redesigned MacBook models with its native silicon in the second half of 2021, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reportedly said in a research note. Kuo also mentioned Apple’s plans about new iPad models and AirPods 3 that all are likely to arrive next year.
- China App Ban: Chinese Foreign Ministry Criticises India’s Move to Ban More Apps November 25, 2020A Chinese Foreign Ministry said that India’s move to ban Chinese apps violates market principles and World Trade Organisation rules, and severely undermines the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese companies.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Starts Receiving One UI 2.5 Update With November 2020 Android Security Patch in India: Report November 25, 2020Samsung Galaxy A70 devices in India have started receiving the One UI 2.5, as per a report. The phone is also reportedly getting the November 2020 Android Security Patch, along with improvements to video recording in the camera’s Super Steady Mode and other UI 2.5 features.