Author: T.E Opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and not necessarily of City Autobahn. Driverless vehicles – what’s your opinion? Most car enthusiasts enjoy doing the driving, some just want to get from A to B. What are the benefits? You don’t have to actually pay attention, like riding a bus... [Read More]
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Digital Services Act: How Sweeping EU Rules Would Curb Tech Companies January 21, 2022Online companies would have to ramp up efforts to keep harmful content off their platforms and take other steps to protect users under rules that European Union lawmakers approved.
- Snap Plays Up Augmented Reality in Latin America, Asia Expansion January 21, 2022Snap is speeding up its global expansion in countries from Mexico to Japan through tie-ups with wireless carriers and highlighting its popular augmented reality features, the company said.
- Sony Seeks New Partners for Transformative Electric Vehicle Project January 21, 2022Sony will likely add new technology partners to its electric vehicle (EV) project to help it forge a mobility business to transform cars from transportation machines to entertainment spaces, a Sony executive said.
- World Faces Shortage of Lithium for Electric Vehicle Batteries January 21, 2022Lithium is in hot demand due to rapidly growing production of electric vehicles that use lithium-ion batteries, but there is a global supply shortage of the metal, with western countries racing to bring on new mines to compete with China.
- Vivo Y21A With Dual Cameras, 5,000mAh Battery Announced in India: Specifications January 21, 2022Vivo Y21A has been announced in India as a successor to the company’s Vivo Y20A that was launched in December 2020. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel dual camera setup and runs on a 5,000mAh battery.
- Twitter Flock Could Be the Final Version of ‘Trusted Friends’ Concept, to Let Users Limit Tweets’ Visibility January 21, 2022Twitter Flock appears to be the final version of ‘Trusted Friends’ that was announced as a concept in July last year and is designed to let users limit the visibility of their tweets to select people. A teardown of a recent Twitter for Android beta version has suggested the new feature in development.
- Renault, Geely Agree to Jointly Produce Electric Vehicles in South Korea January 21, 2022Geely and Renault have formally agreed a deal to jointly design and produce electric hybrid and gasoline-fuelled vehicles in South Korea for sale there, as well as for export.
- Lenovo Remains Most Popular PC Manufacturer Ahead of Apple, Dell, HP, Others in Q4 2021: Counterpoint January 21, 2022Lenovo was the most popular PC manufacturer in Q4 2021, according to data from Counterpoint Research. Lenovo enjoyed 24 percent of the global PC market share, followed by HP with 20.5 percent, Dell with 19 percent, and Apple with 8 percent. Component supplies also eased in Q4 2021, allowing manufacturers to stockpile inventory to tide […]
- Netflix's Modest Growth Forecast Casts Pall Over Streaming January 21, 2022Even as Netflix executives sought to reassure investors in video interview that its long-term prospects for streaming media remain bright, with its popular series Bridgerton returning for a second season and a science-fiction film starring Ryan Reynolds coming soon, shares slipped.
- Yemen Goes Offline, Loses Internet Connection After Saudi-Led Airstrikes January 21, 2022Yemen lost its connection to the Internet nationwide after Saudi-led airstrikes targeted the contested city of Hodeida, an advocacy group said, plunging the war-torn nation offline.