Page source: The New York Times By: Allison Arieff Opinions and views within the blog content are independent to the writers. Cars Are Death Machines. Self-Driving Tech Won’t Change That. I used to think calling cars “death machines” was kind of extreme. Then my niece was hit by one. She was only 9 years old,... [Read More]
Category Name: Vehicle Safety
- City Autobahn
- Vehicle Safety
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022 India Dates Revealed: Details July 6, 2022Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022 India dates have been revealed. The sale will start July 23.
- EU Parliament Proposes to Bring NFT Trading Platforms Under Anti-Money Laundering Law July 6, 2022A group of four lawmakers have proposed to being NFT trading platforms under the legal scanner to curb their exploitation by notorious entities. Since NFTs are valuable digital assets and are usually purchased in exchange of cryptocurrencies, they can be exploited as an instrument to facilitate instant cross-border financial transactions. Hence, the EU lawmakers are […]
- Stranger Things 4 Becomes Second Netflix Series After Squid Game to Cross a Billion Hours of Viewing Time July 6, 2022Stranger Things 4 has been viewed for 1.15 billion hours since its debut on May 27. Of these, 301 million hours came this past weekend following the release of two-part Volume 2 release on July 1.
- The Best TVs You Can Buy in India July 6, 2022There are plenty of good televisions available in India right now, regardless of what your budget might be. Here’s our list of top picks across various budgets, ranging from affordable to ultra-premium, and covering brands such as Samsung, Sony, and Xiaomi.
- Xbox Game Pass July 2022: Yakuza 0, PowerWash Simulator, DJMax Respect 5, More July 6, 2022Microsoft has revealed the list of games coming to Xbox Game Pass in July 2022. It includes Yakuza 0, PowerWash Simulator, Matchpoint: Tennis Championships, and more.
- Blaupunkt BE 100 Neckband Earphones With Up to 100 Hours Battery Life Launched in India: Details July 6, 2022Blaupunkt BE 100 neckband earphones have been launched in India. The neckband earphones from the German company comes with features including real time monitoring with the LCD battery indicator, call vibration alert, and in-line controls among others. The in-ear neckband earphones from Blaupunkt are priced at Rs. 1,299 in India.
- Browser Cookies Make People More Cautious Online, Study Finds July 6, 2022Website cookies, used to optimise services by storing and transmitting data about users with specific websites, are also used to track users online. A new study has revealed that cookie notifications, mandated by European regulations that require sites to allow users to opt out of third-party tracking using cookies, can lead to negative emotions and […]
- Redmi K50i 5G India Launch Confirmed; Sale Date, Colour, Storage Options Leaked July 6, 2022Redmi K50i 5G launch in India has been confirmed for July 20, and a report speculates that it'll go on sale on July 22. It is said to come in Phantom Blue, Stealth Black, and Quick Silver options.
- Voyager Digital Files for Bankruptcy Week After Suspending Withdrawals, Trading and Deposits July 6, 2022Crypto lender Voyager Digital has filed for bankruptcy, as part of a procedure that puts a hold on all civil litigation matters and allows companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational. Voyager’s move comes a week after it suspended withdrawals, trading and deposits to its platform as it sought additional time to explore strategic […]
- Chrome for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android Updated With Fixes for Vulnerabilities Including a Zero-Day Flaw July 6, 2022Chrome for Windows, macOS, and Linux has been updated to fix a total of four vulnerabilities, including a zero-day exploit. Google has also released a new Chrome version for Android users with a fix for the same zero-day issue that is impacting its desktop client.