Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy A02 With 6.5-Inch Infinity-V Display, 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications January 27, 2021Samsung Galaxy A02 has been silently launched in Thailand. The smartphone has a 6.5-inch Infinity-V (720 x 1,600 pixels) display. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6739W quad-core SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A02 is offered in Black and Blue colour variants.
- Apple Launches Special Edition Powerbeats Pro With ‘Black-on-Black’ Aesthetics Offered by Fragment Design January 27, 2021Apple’s audio brand Beats has partnered with Fragment Design to launch special edition Powerbeats Pro wireless earbuds. The new earbuds come with a “black-on-black” design and Fragment Design’s FRGMT branding.
- Asus Sky Selection 2 Gaming Laptop With AMD Ryzen 7 5800H CPU, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 GPU Launched January 27, 2021Asus Sky Selection 2 (translated) gaming laptop has launched in China. It comes with the latest AMD Ryzen 5000 series CPU and Nvidia GeForce RTX 30 series GPU.
- Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+ Getting January 2021 Security Patch: Report January 27, 2021Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ are reportedly receiving the latest security patch. The update is rolling out for users in Latin America who are using the Exynos-SoC models. The update should broaden its reach in the future.
- Clubhouse, the Invite-Only Social Media App, Is Slowly Getting Pried Open January 27, 2021When Clubhouse, a private social app, debuted in March of last year, it was hard for most people to score an invitation. Over the summer, its limited rollout fuelled intrigue and chatter, especially as big names in music, entertainment and tech created accounts. Even Oprah made an appearance.
- Eros Now Unveils ‘First Day, First Show’ Offering, to Stream Hollywood Movies for Rs. 149 January 27, 2021Eros Now has announced “First Day, First Show” that will offer Hollywood movies directly on its online platform in India at Rs. 149 per film. Eros Now’s “First Day, First Show” is the second major Indian pay-per-view offering after Zee Plex on Zee5.
- Google Maps Improves Transliterated Search Results for 10 Indian Languages January 27, 2021Google Maps has built an ensemble of learning models to transliterate names of Latin script point of interest (POI) areas in the country to enable a more accurate search result. This means native language users will now get more accurate results of POIs in India than before.
- Huawei to Open French Plant, Its First Outside China, in 2023 January 27, 2021Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, under pressure from Western governments suspicious it presents a security risk, is to open its first mobile network plant outside China in 2023 in eastern France, a director said.
- Google Said to Revive Australia News Platform Launch Amid Content Payment Fight January 27, 2021Google is reviving plans to launch its own news website in Australia within weeks, according to a local media outlet contracted to provide articles for the venture, as the search giant fights world-first proposed laws on content payments.
- Amazon to Expand Tech Hub in Boston With 3,000 New Jobs January 27, 2021Amazon announced plans to expand its technology hub in the Boston area, creating some 3,000 jobs in the next few years.