Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Disney+ Hotstar November 2020: Laxmii, IPL Final, Lego Star Wars, and More October 31, 2020Laxmmi Bomb / Laxmii, The Mandalorian season 2, IPL 2020 final, Lego Star Wars Holiday Special, The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse, Marvel’s 616, Inside Pixar, Grey’s Anatomy season 17, His Dark Materials season 2, A Teacher, Big Sky, Industry HBO — the biggest movies, TV series, and sporting events on Disney+ Hotstar in November […]
- WD My Passport SSD (2020) Review October 30, 2020WD has redesigned its entire portable storage portfolio, but while the My Passport SSD might look plainer than before, the latest model is much faster and easier to carry around.
- Jio Grows to 40.56 Crore Subscribers, Adding 73 Lakhs in Q2 2020 October 30, 2020Reliance Jio now has a base of 40.56 crore subscribers, Reliance Industries revealed while announcing its earnings for the second quarter ending September 30 on Friday. The telecom operator, which is already the biggest telco in India, had added 73 lakh subscribers in the quarter, down from the 99 lakh new customers added in the previous quarter […]
- Samsung Planning on Expanding Foldable Smartphones Price Range: Report October 30, 2020Samsung plans to expand the price range of foldable smartphones, as per a report. The company revealed the same at its conference call for the quarter, according to the report, and will continue to strengthen its portfolios in the foldable category in 2021.
- WhatsApp Now Delivers Close to 100 Billion Messages Every Day: Mark Zuckerberg October 30, 2020WhatsApp now delivers close to 100 billion messages every day, CEO Mark Zuckerberg shared during Facebook’s latest quarterly earnings call. WhatsApp had crossed the 100 billion messages a day mark for the first time on New Year’s Eve last year.
- Xbox Series S/X Pre-Orders in India Sold Out Instantly, Microsoft’s Phil Spencer Says October 30, 2020Xbox Series S/X pre-orders in India sold out instantly, Microsoft Executive Vice President of Gaming Phil Spencer said in a weekly talk show. The Redmond company started taking pre-orders for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S in the country starting September 22. The pre-orders went live through channels including Amazon, Flipkart, and Reliance Digital.
- Moto E7 Spotted on FCC, NBTC, TUV Certification Sites; 4,000mAh Battery Tipped October 30, 2020Moto E7 was spotted on FCC, NBTC, and TUV Rheinland. The phone is listed with the model number XT2095-3 on NBTC and it doesn’t reveal any details apart from the associated name with this model number. The TUV certification lists a KG40 battery model hinting that the Moto E7 may pack a 4,000mAh battery with […]
- Otter.ai Launches Live Video Captions for Zoom Conference Calls, Webinars October 30, 2020Otter.ai live video captioning feature has been launched for Otter for Business and Zoom Pro subscribers. The feature, which builds on Otter Live Notes, captions speech of the participants on a Zoom conference call or webinars.
- Microsoft Excel Adds Support for Live Custom Data Types October 30, 2020Microsoft Excel is adding support for custom live data type, allowing users to import their own data as a custom data type. A cell value can now have a live connected set of information you can pull into your decision-making process, without needing to go back and forth with the original source to find more […]
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Safely Tucks Bennu Asteroid Samples for Return to Earth October 30, 2020NASA spacecraft OSIRIS-REx tucked over 1kg of asteroid samples into a capsule for return to Earth after losing some of its precious loot because of a jammed lid, scientists said Thursday.