RWD/Rear Wheel Drive
- City Autobahn
- RWD/Rear Wheel Drive
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- US Not Extending TikTok Divestiture Deadline, But Talks to Continue: Sources December 5, 2020The Trump administration won’t be extending the deadline for ByteDance to divest TikTok's US assets, but will continue to engage with the Chinese company for talks, two sources close to the matter have said. The short video-sharing app has been threatened with a ban in US over its Chinese origin.
- iPhone 11 Users Facing Touchscreen Issues Can Get Free Display Replacement from Apple: How to Check Eligibility December 5, 2020iPhone 11 users experiencing touchscreen issues can get a free screen replacement if their phone was manufactured between November 2019 and May 2020. You can check if your phone is eligible by entering the serial number on Apple’s website.
- Netflix India is Free for Two Days This Weekend, StreamFest Begins Today: How to Watch December 5, 2020Netflix is free to watch in India today and tomorrow. The event, Netflix StreamFest, brings free access to the entire library of films and shows for 48 hours for users only in India. It's a great way to try free Netflix before you subscribe.
- iPhone 12 Review December 4, 2020The iPhone 12 isn't the most affordable or the most feature-packed, but it could be the ideal middle ground for many people.
- Amazfit GTR 2 Confirmed to Launch in India on December 17; GTS 2, GTS 2 mini to Follow December 4, 2020Amazfit has announced that the Amazfit GTR 2, Amazfit GTS 2 and Amazfit GTS 2 mini smartwatches will arrive in the Indian market next month. Amazfit says that the GTR 2 smartwatch will first be unveiled in the country on December 17, and the other two will follow soon.
- Realme 7, Narzo 20 Pro Getting November Android Patch Update, Realme 7 Pro Updated as Well December 4, 2020Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro are receiving a new software update that brings the November 2020 Android security patch. The update also includes camera and touch optimisations. Separately, Realme 7 Pro is also getting updated with the November Android security patch through software version RMX2170PU_11.A.23.
- iCloud Family Sharing Now Allows Apple Users to Share In-App Purchases, Subscriptions December 4, 2020Apple users can now share in-app purchases and subscriptions to Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, and Apple TV+ with their family members via iCloud Family Share feature. The feature is only available on iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur as of now.
- Google Maps to Get New ‘Go’ Tab for Quick Access to Frequent Destinations December 4, 2020Google Maps Go tab will sit between the Explore and Saved tabs, and replace the Commute tab. The Go tab will let users pin favourite driving destinations like school or a grocery store to quickly see directions, live traffic trends, disruptions on your route, and ETA.
- YouTube to Warn Users Before Posting Offensive Comments, Rolls Out Features to Support Diverse Communities December 4, 2020YouTube is introducing new features aimed at supporting diverse communities and encourage respectful interactions. The video streaming platform on Android will warn users when a comment they are about to post may be offensive to others, giving them the option to reflect before posting.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Shows Triple Rear Cameras, Curved Display December 4, 2020Xiaomi Mi 11 concept render has been posted by designer Ben Geskin to suggest the design of the company’s next-generation flagship. The render offers a glimpse at a curved display that could have curvature on all four sides. The Mi 11 has already been confirmed by Xiaomi as its first phone to come with the […]