- City Autobahn
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- What You Need to Know Before Buying New Headphones January 21, 2022On this week’s episode of Gadgets 360 podcast Orbital, we tell you what you need to know about headphones, and how to buy the best headphones and TWS earbuds in 2022.
- Realme 9i Early Sale Announced, to Be Available on January 22 Ahead of First Sale January 21, 2022Realme 9i is set to go on early sale on Saturday, ahead of the official sale that is scheduled for January 25. The latest smartphone from Realme is powered by a Snapdragon 680 SoC and comes with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of inbuilt storage. Realme 9i features a 50-megapixel triple […]
- Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G Review: Unbelievable Charging Speeds January 21, 2022The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G packs in the new MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G SoC and a 4,500mAh battery that is capable of charging at up to 120W. Xiaomi claims that the 11i HyperCharge 5G can charge completely in just 15 minutes. Here is my review of the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G
- Xbox Chief Plans to Keep Call of Duty on PlayStation After Microsoft’s Acquisition of Activision Blizzard January 21, 2022Sony’s PlayStation will keep getting Call of Duty games after Microsoft acquires Activision Blizzard.
- Digital Services Act: How Sweeping EU Rules Would Curb Tech Companies January 21, 2022Online companies would have to ramp up efforts to keep harmful content off their platforms and take other steps to protect users under rules that European Union lawmakers approved.
- Snap Plays Up Augmented Reality in Latin America, Asia Expansion January 21, 2022Snap is speeding up its global expansion in countries from Mexico to Japan through tie-ups with wireless carriers and highlighting its popular augmented reality features, the company said.
- Sony Seeks New Partners for Transformative Electric Vehicle Project January 21, 2022Sony will likely add new technology partners to its electric vehicle (EV) project to help it forge a mobility business to transform cars from transportation machines to entertainment spaces, a Sony executive said.
- World Faces Shortage of Lithium for Electric Vehicle Batteries January 21, 2022Lithium is in hot demand due to rapidly growing production of electric vehicles that use lithium-ion batteries, but there is a global supply shortage of the metal, with western countries racing to bring on new mines to compete with China.
- Vivo Y21A With Dual Cameras, 5,000mAh Battery Announced in India: Specifications January 21, 2022Vivo Y21A has been announced in India as a successor to the company’s Vivo Y20A that was launched in December 2020. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel dual camera setup and runs on a 5,000mAh battery.
- Twitter Flock Could Be the Final Version of ‘Trusted Friends’ Concept, to Let Users Limit Tweets’ Visibility January 21, 2022Twitter Flock appears to be the final version of ‘Trusted Friends’ that was announced as a concept in July last year and is designed to let users limit the visibility of their tweets to select people. A teardown of a recent Twitter for Android beta version has suggested the new feature in development.