Check steering fluid level & condition
- City Autobahn
- Check steering fluid level & condition
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Redmi K50i 5G India Launch Confirmed; Sale Date, Colour, Storage Options Leaked July 6, 2022Redmi K50i 5G launch in India has been confirmed for July 20, and a report speculates that it'll go on sale on July 22. It is said to come in Phantom Blue, Stealth Black, and Quick Silver options.
- Voyager Digital Files for Bankruptcy Week After Suspending Withdrawals, Trading and Deposits July 6, 2022Crypto lender Voyager Digital has filed for bankruptcy, as part of a procedure that puts a hold on all civil litigation matters and allows companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational. Voyager’s move comes a week after it suspended withdrawals, trading and deposits to its platform as it sought additional time to explore strategic […]
- Chrome for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android Updated With Fixes for Vulnerabilities Including a Zero-Day Flaw July 6, 2022Chrome for Windows, macOS, and Linux has been updated to fix a total of four vulnerabilities, including a zero-day exploit. Google has also released a new Chrome version for Android users with a fix for the same zero-day issue that is impacting its desktop client.
- Newly Discovered Star Travels Around the Milky Way’s Central Black Hole in Four Years, Study Says July 6, 2022Researchers have discovered that a recently discovered star travels around the black hole at the centre of our galaxy in only four years. Located in the S cluster, the prominent S2 star has been confirmed to travel around the central supermassive black hole in four years, thanks to a total of five telescopes that were […]
- Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition Price, Storage Variants Tipped; 120Hz Display Confirmed July 6, 2022Realme GT 2 Master Edition has reportedly been listed on the JD.com that has revealed the price and storage variants of the smartphone in China. Realme has shared some display related features of the Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition. The company revealed that the display of the smartphone will feature 120Hz refresh rate, a […]
- Xbox Series X Price in India Is Now Rs. 52,990, as Indian Rupee Falls Against US Dollar July 6, 2022Xbox Series X price in India goes up 6 percent from Rs. 49,990 to Rs. 52,990, thanks to the weakening power of the Indian Rupee (INR) against the US Dollar (USD). Xbox Series S is currently available at Rs. 31,399, a 10 percent discount off old sticker price, on Amazon and Flipkart. Xbox Wireless Controller […]
- Scientists Discover Year-Round Ozone Hole Over Tropics, May Lead to Increased Ground-Level UV Radiation July 6, 2022Scientists have discovered an ozone hole in the earth’s lower stratosphere that is comparable in depth — but seven times larger — to the springtime Antarctic ozone hole. The large, all-season ozone hole has been detected over the tropics, which make up half of the Earth's surface area and are home to about half the […]
- iQoo 10 Series Launch Set for July 19, to Come With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC July 6, 2022iQoo 10 series will be launched in China on July 19, the company confirmed via a small clip on Weibo. The series will come equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- Difference Between Crypto Coins and Crypto Tokens July 6, 2022While both, crypto coins as well as crypto tokens are built on blockchain networks, one has a dedicated blockchain and the other is built on an already existing network. It is essential to understand the difference between crypto coins and tokens, so that you will be more aware before investing in either of the digital […]
- Bitcoin Shows Recovery Despite Small Dips, Stablecoins Reel-In Gains July 6, 2022The cryptocurrency market is struggling to break free from its ongoing loss-streak. While BTC and ETH saw small dips, their daily trade value were maintained at healthy points. Cardano, Solana, and Polkadot also saw losses. Some altcoins, however, did manage to see small, but notable gains.