Check front spring operation
- City Autobahn
- Check front spring operation
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition Price, Storage Variants Tipped; 120Hz Display Confirmed July 6, 2022Realme GT 2 Master Edition has reportedly been listed on the JD.com that has revealed the price and storage variants of the smartphone in China. Realme has shared some display related features of the Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition. The company revealed that the display of the smartphone will feature 120Hz refresh rate, a […]
- Xbox Series X Price in India Is Now Rs. 52,990, as Indian Rupee Falls Against US Dollar July 6, 2022Xbox Series X price in India goes up 6 percent from Rs. 49,990 to Rs. 52,990, thanks to the weakening power of the Indian Rupee (INR) against the US Dollar (USD). Xbox Series S is currently available at Rs. 31,399, a 10 percent discount off old sticker price, on Amazon and Flipkart. Xbox Wireless Controller […]
- Scientists Discover Year-Round Ozone Hole Over Tropics, May Lead to Increased Ground-Level UV Radiation July 6, 2022Scientists have discovered an ozone hole in the earth’s lower stratosphere that is comparable in depth — but seven times larger — to the springtime Antarctic ozone hole. The large, all-season ozone hole has been detected over the tropics, which make up half of the Earth's surface area and are home to about half the […]
- iQoo 10 Series Launch Set for July 19, to Come With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC July 6, 2022iQoo 10 series will be launched in China on July 19, the company confirmed via a small clip on Weibo. The series will come equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- Difference Between Crypto Coins and Crypto Tokens July 6, 2022While both, crypto coins as well as crypto tokens are built on blockchain networks, one has a dedicated blockchain and the other is built on an already existing network. It is essential to understand the difference between crypto coins and tokens, so that you will be more aware before investing in either of the digital […]
- Bitcoin Shows Recovery Despite Small Dips, Stablecoins Reel-In Gains July 6, 2022The cryptocurrency market is struggling to break free from its ongoing loss-streak. While BTC and ETH saw small dips, their daily trade value were maintained at healthy points. Cardano, Solana, and Polkadot also saw losses. Some altcoins, however, did manage to see small, but notable gains.
- Xiaomi Delivers First Batch of Handsets Made in Vietnam to Boost Smartphone Production: Report July 6, 2022Xiaomi has delivered the first batch of smartphones produced at its new production plant in Vietnam, according to a report. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has shifted production of its handsets to the country as it looks for alternate supply chain and production methods. Xiaomi will use the new plant in Vietnam as a centre for […]
- US Senators Ask FTC to Probe TikTok for ‘Repeated Misrepresentations’ Over US Data Access July 6, 2022Two US Senators have called on the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to investigate social media app TikTok and Chinese parent ByteDance, following a report saying the short video app permitted TikTok engineers and executives in China to repeatedly access private data of US users. "TikTok has never shared US user data with the Chinese government, […]
- New Asthma Research May Be a Possible Breakthrough for Better Treatment July 6, 2022In a study led by scientists from Edith Cowan University, Australia, it was discovered that those suffering from severe cases of asthma have a distinct biochemical profile in their urine when compared to individuals suffering from mild or moderate asthma and healthy individuals.
- ASML Shares Fall After Report Suggests US Wishes to Restrict Sales to China July 6, 2022ASML, a key supplier of equipment to semiconductor makers, reported fall in shares on Tuesday following a Bloomberg News report that the US government wants to restrict the company from selling equipment to China. A spokesperson for ASML said the company was unaware of any policy change.