- City Autobahn
Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 Prices Leak Ahead of Launch: Report January 27, 2021Samsung Galaxy A52 and Samsung Galaxy A72 prices have been leaked through a German price comparison site, according to a report. The Samsung Galaxy A52 4G is expected to be priced starting at EUR 369 (roughly Rs. 32,700). The Samsung Galaxy A72 4G is likely to be priced at EUR 449 (roughly Rs. 39,800) for […]
- LG Display Rides Increased iPhone Shipments to Report Highest Quarterly Profit in Over Three Years January 27, 2021LG Display reported its highest quarterly profit in over three years, returning to the black for a second quarter in a row with help from increased shipments of Apple's new iPhone models.
- Godzilla vs. Kong HBO Max Release Date Moved to March 31 January 27, 2021Godzilla vs. Kong HBO Max release date delayed to March 31. Godzilla vs. Kong to premiere March 26 in India and internationally elsewhere.
- Poco M3 India Launch Soon, New Teaser Video Suggests January 27, 2021Poco sent out a tweet and released a video on YouTube that confirms the arrival of the Poco M3 in India. The exact launch date has not been unveiled yet, but a past report suggests that the phone may launch sometime in February. The video shows several people using the Poco M3 and they give […]
- Sony Alpha 1 Mirrorless Camera With 50.1-Megapixel Sensor, Up to 8K Recording Launched in India January 27, 2021Sony Alpha 1 full-frame mirrorless camera has launched in India. It features a 50.1-megapixel stacked Exmor RS image sensor and the image processing is handled by the BIONZ XR engine.
- Motorola Edge S With Dual Selfie Cameras, Snapdragon 870 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications January 27, 2021Motorola Edge S with quad rear cameras has been launched in China. The Motorola phone also comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC and features dual selfie cameras.
- Twitter Permanently Suspends My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell for US Presidential Election Misinformation January 27, 2021Twitter has permanently suspended the account of My Pillow chief Mike Lindell for repeated violations of the company's policy on election misinformation, the social media firm said.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Grows 50 Percent, Xbox Sales Sees Boost During Pandemic January 27, 2021Microsoft reported its Azure cloud computing services grew 50 percent, the second quarter of acceleration in a business that had begun to slow as the global pandemic benefited the software maker's investment on working and learning from home.
- Facebook News Launched in UK; to Feature Content From Daily Mail, Financial Times, and More January 27, 2021Facebook News launched in Britain, delivering users of the world's leading social network-curated news content bought from traditional publishers that have struggled financially.
- Twitter Launches Birdwatch Trial Programme to Let Users Fact Check Misinformation January 27, 2021Twitter said it launched a pilot programme that lets users flag tweets that they believe are misleading and write notes to provide context.