Cars & Movies – adrenalin inspiration May 30, 2020
Self driving cars safety April 19, 2020
Driverless vehicles May 30, 2019
- KYC Registration Agencies to Report All Cyberattacks, Threats, and Breaches Within Six Hours, Says SEBI July 6, 2022SEBI has directed all KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs) to report all cyberattacks, threats and breaches, within six hours of detection, according to a circular. All KRAs are also expected to report these incidents to the Indian Computer Emergency Response team (CERT-In) as per the agency’s guidelines. The National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centr...
- Andor Season 2: Here’s How the Star Wars Spin-Off Series Plans to Handle Time Jumps July 6, 2022Andor season 2 will be divided into four blocks of three episodes with each segment covering a year of the titular character’s life. The second season of the Star Wars prequel series begins production later this year
- Skull and Bones In-Depth Gameplay Reveal Coming on July 7 at Ubisoft Forward Event July 6, 2022Skull and Bones was first showcased by Ubisoft during its E3 2017 event.
- Tecno Camon 19, Camon 19 Neo, Spark 9 India Launch Teased: Specifications July 6, 2022Tecno Camon 19 and Camon 19 Pro are set to launch in India soon. Alongside the two new Camon-series models, the Chinese company is also launching the Tecno Spark 9 in the country. The upcoming phones have been teased on Amazon.
- Astronauts Study Artificial Intelligence, Human Nervous System; Install New Hardware Aboard ISS July 6, 2022The absence of gravity in space makes a lot of things tricky and fascinating for the astronauts in the International Space Station (ISS). But, the zero-gravity also gives an opportunity for the astronauts to explore phenomena in conditions that are hard to create on Earth. Recently, crew members of the Expedition 67 spent their day […]
- Amazon Under Closer Surveillance From German Anti-Cartel Watchdog for Possible Abuse of Market Position July 6, 2022Amazon will be placed under closer surveillance for any possible abuse of its market position, according to Germany's anti-cartel watchdog. The Federal Cartel Office can now act more effectively to "intervene and prohibit potential anticompetitive practices", after Amazon was deemed a company of "paramount significance for competition" by the antitrust watchdog. The G...
- Logitech MX Mechanical, MX Mechanical Mini Keyboards, MX Master 3S Mouse Launched in India: Details July 6, 2022Logitech MX Mechanical, MX Mechanical Mini keyboards and the MX Master 3S mouse have been launched in India. The keyboards from Logitech come with features including dual-colored keycaps, smart backlighting.
- Exotic Crystals With Unique Structure Found in Dust From Chelyabinsk Meteor Explosion July 6, 2022Researchers have found unique carbon crystals having unusual shapes in the grains of preserved meteorite dust. The dust was the result of a space rock explosion that took place over Chelyabinsk, Russia in 2013.
- Microsoft's Activision Buyout Deal Faces Probe From UK Antitrust Regulator July 6, 2022The UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will probe Microsoft’s deal to buy Call of Duty maker Activision Blizzard, the watchdog said on Wednesday. The CMA said it had until September 1 to decide whether the deal would reduce competition in the UK. Microsoft in January said it was buying Activision Blizzard, in the biggest […]
- iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac Trade-in Values Lowered by Apple: Report July 6, 2022Apple has lowered the trade-in, or exchange values of multiple Apple devices, according to a new report. The products include the company’s recent Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, and Mac models, and customers who are looking to purchase a new Apple product will receive a lower amount of money when they trade their existing iPhone, iPad, […]